Friday, January 06, 2012

Friday

My whole upper body is just wrecked from this weeks training but now it is time to forget my upper body pain and start thinking about wrecking LEGS tonight! :) Not sure if my gym will be packed since everyone seems to think they dont need to train on Friday nights LOL. There is also a super hero "thing" going on in my gym. Seems like the smallest mother fuckers love to wear Superman tees LMAO and the smallest chick a Wonder Woman tee. Really??? Come on people dont put a super hero to shame like that!! :) Hmmmm, maybe I need to get one and show them how you sport a tee! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger mav said...

Or maybe you could wear this:

http://www.amazon.com/Supergirl-1Pc-Adult-Medium-Costume/dp/B002KUY96E/ref=sr_1_69?ie=UTF8&qid=1326722393&sr=8-69

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home