Thursday, January 05, 2012

NEW GYM MEMBERS!!

Oh here we fucking go, the 2012 "I need to lose weight" gang has entered my gym!! LOL. Making me wait for machines is not a very good thing we all know I am a bit aggressive in the gym! ;) Saw some "trainer" teaching these 2 girls MMA moves and he was wrapped around their legs trying to stop them from standing up from a squat position!! You should have seen these girls struggle! You know there would be NO WAY in hell I would let this guy do this to me, I would just pick his ass up and throw him!! LOL. Then I came home from training and happened to come across the show "Toddlers and Tiaras" hmmmmm does this show seem just wrong to anyone else??

XOXO
Nuriye :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Almost all the parents on "Toddlers and Tiaras" should have CPS called on them. I'm far from a prude -- hey, I'm a proud member of this site -- and have no problem with adult women dressing sexy, whether your're a young adult, senior citizen, single, married, mother, whatever. But these children are being sexualized way too early and have too much pressure being put on them. I have a daughter I want to grow into being a smart, mentally and physically strong woman with a serious enjoyment of sex. Early on, we had the discussion about "private parts" and solo "private time," where babies come from, etc. But there's no way I want her wearing some of the outfits or tart make up I see at those pageants.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

Alan, Amen and point taken :)

XOXO
nuriye

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home