Monday, January 02, 2012

New Update

This weeks update has me making an entrance in tight jean shorts and a super tight sweater in heels of course. We all love nude muscle including ME but sometimes it is so hot to see my muscle with tight clothes wrapped around to show just how damn sexy muscle is in clothes!! :) Big hard posing with bigger, harder muscle always gets my blood flowing and I hope it does the same for you, ENJOY!! Will be on HERBICEPSCAM tomorrow if you want to chat/play with me.

XOXO
Nuriye :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

What's sexy about FBBs bulging out of clothes is it highlights the contrast between FBBs and average women.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

Alan, just what I was thinking, glad you like sweetie :)

XOXO
nuriye

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home