Friday, December 09, 2011

Friday

Had a total blast with alot of you on HERBICEPSCAM yesterday!! You are loving my new off season look which motivates me so much! Big, hard and lean that is what we love and that is what you will continue to get with me!! :) Speaking of big and hard I went shopping yesterday at this great little boutique. Got several new tees for the gym and a few new pieces to tease you with on cam. BUT, when I got home and tried on some of my tees I ripped my way into them!! My shoulders have gotten so big and round that I tore holes in the seams!!! LOL Oh well, just started my own look at the gym called "rip it wear" :P!! I will be on cam later today and all weekend I havent been on alot lately and I miss alot of you so come by and say HI!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home