Saturday, December 03, 2011

Saturday

Stayed home all day today!! I have been going since my show couple weeks ago and really felt so tired today. So I am stayed in and did some house work and relaxed as well. I love having my xmas tree up it makes my home almost magical!! :) It is cool in Fl tonight so I have all my doors open and just my tree lights on, it is a calm night BUT I think I feel like getting naughty later since I have really done nothing all day!! (wink) Oh, had a killer leg workout last night that is another reason why I am half dead today, lol. Didnt go crazy but did alot of movements and high reps with heavy weights. 315 for 15 on squat not crazy but enough to knock me off my feet today. Good thing I dont need to stand to get naughty later! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

3 Comments:

Blogger jackoilrain said...

I've see your pics on HardFitness, and i'm surprised about your placement. So i think you must be near to the first place,or directly the first, because i prefer women complete as possible, not too sharpen and with not so nice face, or with nice face but little mass, or with totally nice shape and ugly face! Probably the judges looking for not massive women, and with not so nice face.
here's the link about you:

http://www.hardfitness.com/competitions/nats2011/npcbodybuilding/heavyweight/nuriyeevans/prejudging/images/IMG_1227.jpg

4:06 AM  
Blogger jackoilrain said...

I'm tryng to re-post the link, but probably blogspot do a trunk of this: http://www.hardfitness.com/competitions/nats2011/npcbodybuilding/heavyweight/nuriyeevans/prejudging/images/IMG_1227.jpg

4:07 AM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

Very humble thank you my friend! :) The bottom line is I did have major water problem the day of the show. BUT your kind words mean alot. I will compete again, this off season I will hold a much better condititon. Thank you for such sweet support! :)

XOXO
nuriye

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home