Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lets Talk

Ok guys let me break down the day at national pre judging for you. Really the only thing to say is I got my ass kicked but let me explain. I started my diet at 220 and came in around 178 for this show. Bigger, harder and in much better condition BUT when it came stage time my body just looked off. I looked HUGE and my structure was good but I held water that made my condition way off for stage. That is so hard to swallow when I killed myself for months for this show and it is also hard for me not to know why it happened BUT I do know it happens in the sport and that is one of the things you must deal with. Now, having said that let me give you my thoughts about the rest. 19 girls in my class and as I stood there waiting and waiting to go on (which may be the cause of water due to standng back stage for like 3o min) and as I looked at my class I said "ok you are off BUT these girls suck except for Tammy Jones"! All had major structure flaws and when I say I could lift them with one hand for hours i am not kidding! :) Then we go on stage and first call out comes and i stand there but I say wait a minute why is Tammy still on stage with me?? Tammy was coming from a second place "robbery" at the North Americans and was a fav to win and here she was not in first callout while the small, flawed, women got first call out. Tammy was not in the super sharpe shape BUT she should have been in first call out. Me, I thought ok second call out for you since you are off and its your first Nationals and I will accept that. NOOOO people I got 4th call out and from where I was placed on the stage it looks like dead last placing. Now I stood there watching the girls pose who were in better call outs and I became highly pissed. Really soft glutes, no legs, hard arms and abs but total structure that they had was something I feel I should never lose to. So what did I do? As I stood on stage and got more pissed, you could see it! LOL I dropped my pose and put hand on hip and waited lol, really they are lucky I didnt say "fuck you pin head judges" !! As I stood there pissed as can be I said to myself, why are you here on this stage when you perform on a world wide stage daily with your site and cam and have thousands of loving fans that motivate and inspire you??? That question hit home and was an eye opener. I am not dumb, we all see the direction FBB is taking and i needed today to clarify that for me. I will not be going back to the night show today cause they can suck my dick if they think im gonna drive back to wave at the crowd and walk off stage. As for competing, do not see that in my future again any time soon. What I do see in my future is building my naughty nuriye empire and building my body to continue to be one of the biggest, sexiest FBB in the world. :O

XOXO
Nuriye

2 Comments:

Blogger ahven66 said...

I don't know how to say this in english, but this is very hard, tough,straight and honest text. Are the judges always right???? What they see? Every time you do some kind of judgement it won't be easy! How to do it right? Hmm! Who knows?

6:16 AM  
Blogger Alan said...

The direction female bodybuilding is going isn't bodybuilding. And, I'll even concede if someone wants to argue that it is bodybuilding, but I'll still insist it's boring. But it forces female bodybuilders to get back to the basics of building for yourself and, these days, your fans. When Kay Baxter was getting screwed in placings from 1982-85 in the Worlds and the Olympia, she just shrugged and said, fine, but she liked being big and ripped and, as she said, "the judges weren't the ones buying my videos." You've got the right approach. Go on, girl. You've got one of the best physiques to ever walk this earth as far as size and structure. Satisfy yourself.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home