Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday News

Okay guys we are 1 week out and tonight is my last leg workout. This prep was all about condition and I think we got it~ :O Size is never an issue for me but I knew I had to bring ripped and hard so 3 hours of cardio a day and we got it! It is not over yet 1 week to go and I will not stop until show day. I cant wait to stand on stage with the best in the country and see what the outcome will be. I swear I have the best fans ever, you all have been so positive and supportive and the reason I still smile on cam! :) I am running on no carbs and still 3 hours of cardio and I am so hungry BUT I am starving for that pro card and that is what is driving me. I am still strong as well pressed 80 lbs dbs last night for chest for 15 reps and that was my 5th set. If you guys want to see me in contest shape come by HERBICEPSCAM this weekend and I will be there to show and tell :).

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home