Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Today

After my cardio this morning and cooking my meals I decided to take a "Nuriye" day. That consisted of no makeup and a big tee and sweats. Sometimes you just need one of those days to kick back and refocus. I run myself into the ground pretty much all of the time. It felt so great to just be me and hang out in my home all day. Doesnt sound to naughty BUT did I mention my sweats are so old they are now crotchless LOL that makes it naughty no??? LOL, gotta love good old sweats. Gonna end the day with a bubble bath and will be ready to kick ass again tomorrow!! Mental health day needed and accomplished! :) Make sure you take time for you once in awhile it makes you even better in the long run~ 4 more weeks til show time!!!

XOXO
nuriye

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home