Saturday, October 01, 2011

Saturday

Spent today at my salon getting my hair done. Then it was off to get all my foods in the house for the next week ahead. My home is packed with all my diet foods and my candles are burning with the latest "fall" scents, spice vanilla and pumpkin and yes I want to eat them!! :P Leg night was so great last night at the new gym was a great change and had some different and very useful equipment. As for me I am going strong but dealing with a major cold and a bad knee!! I would totally tell someone else to take a day or two to rest and try to get better BUT when this happens to me, I go harder then ever. I train harder, do cardio faster when I feel something is trying to hold me back like this silly cold. So far so good, getting rest when I can during the day and making sure I eat all my meals. Tomorrow I may get some sun since I do have a pool and like never ever use it!!! Enjoy your Sunday get some rest for me!!! :)
XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home