Monday, September 26, 2011

Shoot

Excited to have a video shoot with Muscular Development this week! Will be great to give you guys a peak of me training at about 7 weeks out from the Nationals Stage. Honored they want to shoot me as I prep to achieve my pro card. In bodybuilding you cant worry about anyone else just make sure you bring the best "you" you can to the stage on that given day. It is no exact science you just work your ass off and hope to dial it all in contest day. I have a great team working with me and for that I am totally blessed!! Just over 7 weeks to go and I am more driven and motivated then ever. Hope to see some of you there and get ready to rock the house Saturday night cause I am bringing a super fun and exciting posing routine to my nationals debut. :)

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger swissmuscle said...

hehe your so right

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home