Wednesday, August 31, 2011

O

The Olympia is just around the corner and this is one of my fav shows to watch. I will not be there since I am in prep myself but it is such an awesome motivation to watch the best of the best shine on the stage. Since I am a true fan of female muscle as well, I watch and see the progress of some of the girls. Like you, I love to watch the body transform as contest nears. I must say I look up to each and everyone of the IFBB Pro Female Bodybuilders but Alina Popa looks just amazing with about 10 days to go. Although Iris has been unbeatable for years now I wish each and every one of them the best of luck. These top women have mastered their prep and really know how their bodies respond to certain foods etc. I am still learning but my drive and hunger to be the best keeps me wanting to learn more. :) HAPPY HUMP DAY~~

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home