Monday, August 15, 2011

Big Muscle overlooked??

I have heard from alot of people after seeing results from big shows like the USA's that they feel the judges dont like big muscle. I wanted to give you my feedback on that issue. I do believe the judges like big muscle BUT they want big muscle in good condition. Lots of the bigger girls bring just that, big muscle BUT the thing they sometimes dont bring is the condition that a smaller girl may bring. I dont know if you know but conditioning wins shows. So if a judge sees a big and smaller girl on stage both with great lines and muscle flow BUT the smaller has a better condition to her muscle that girl will win. Now, the reason why alot of bigger girls dont have that great condition at the NPC level is big muscle is harder to condition. So I hope that clears up questions you may have for the judges choices they may make. Condition is the main focus of my nationals prep, I will bring not only huge muscle to this years show but I will also bring paper thin skin and conditioned meat!! :) 14 weeks out and right on track!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home