Friday, July 22, 2011

USA's and Masters Nationals

The Masters Nationals are this weekend and of course I just got done viewing some video and pics of the line up. First, let me start my saying I think anyone who is willing to put the hard work in should be on stage to showcase their time and dedication. Now, after saying that I will say this :)..... NOT impressed at all with the FBB lineup at the Maters Nationals. Mind you to be a "Master" you must be 35 or older I believe so I am almost there LOL. Where are the hard, thick girls at MANNNNN???!!! I saw alot of girls who although in great condition, I think the weighed as much as one of my legs IN CONTEST SHAPE!! :) I guess the "genetic" freak girls that we see on the pro stage are few and far between. USA's are coming I think next weekend and my pick by far is Aleesha Young. This girl is SCREAMING pro and I know she will get it! I have never met her BUT she has done her homework and looks to be ready to kick ass at that show. As for Nationals..... that will be the show I plan to make a major impact at!! :) Happy Weekend, rest up cause my next update involves alot of muscle and sweat!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home