Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday

Got my manicure and pedicure today which is always a treat! Now I am relaxing and getting ready for the weekend ahead. Gonna give you some extra updates in the next week or so because my webmaster will be away for about 2 weeks in July. I want to give you some more to look at to keep you happy while he is away. :) I have started to slowly start prep for nationals, doing cardio more often now and keeping diet tight and my body is already responding. Prep is so different when you hold so much more muscle than fat. Your body responds at the smallest change and although I have plenty of time I am putting some of my "secrets" into play a bit early :). I will be on HERBICEPSCAM this weekend so check in and if I am there please come in and play! :) Enjoy the weekend and to all my fathers, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home