Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Over the Years...

Wow, time flies and I really dont take a chance to look back on my pics from the past on my site but today I took some to do so and holy shit!! I looked back on some pics from like 2008 and now I see why people look at me the way they do today. LOL! 2008 til now and what a HUGE difference in my physique and it made me realize that all my efforts in the gym have paid off. It really makes me hopeful that I will look even better in the next 3 years :). I also realized just how much I love a huge hard physique and I am so happy to have it. I am blessed and happy to have all of you to enjoy it with me!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just sall your video on the sunshine classic, You look incredible!!! Still amazes me every time to see your improvements.Wishing you all the best!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home