Saturday, May 07, 2011

Saturday

Hey guys I hope all is well with all of you!! :) Man, what I week I have had!!! :( My computer crashed mid week and you know what caused it??!!! That HD webcam installment CD was corrupt and caused my windows application to go down!! So I am back to my regular webcam which is not a bad thing BUT I took that HD cam back and told the people it was CRAP!! This tech stuff makes me go crazy!! Well, my comp is back to normal after I lost just about everything that was on my PC but I save it all on discs so I am good to go after several days of getting things put back on. Training is going well I am strong and feeling great EXCEPT I am dealing with a calf/ hamstring injury but it is not bad enough to make me take time off just enough to make me aware and do what I have to do to make sure it does not get worse. My good friend Annie Rivieccio is coming to So Flo the end of the month and I think we are going to do some shooting when she is here. Annie is SOOOOO awesome, one of my fav people in this industry so I just love shooting with her, really good person!! :) Enjoy your weekend and I will be on HERBICEPSCAM this weekend so if you catch me make sure you say HI! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home