Saturday, April 09, 2011

Saturday

WOW tired today after a killer leg training last night. I uped all my sets to about 6-7 for each exercise to add size and density to all my body parts and that includes good ole legs! :) 7 sets of squats really takes alot of mind control cause after the 3rd set I was saying "FUCK THIS". I ended my squats with 405 for 10 reps and yes I was ready to throw up. I slept like a baby, a big baby :) and woke early to get my clients trained. Lots of you on cam cant believe how lean I am for 200 but you have to remember I have TONS of muscle so that is why I stay lean etc at this weight which is really a great thing! :) The sun is HOT today in FL but I'm gonna stay in and get some work done and if my legs allow, go on HERBICEPSCAM tonight. HAPPY WEEKEND!! XOXO Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, 405 x 10 is awesome you have Super Female Powers!

I'm a male bodybuilder and I'm struggling to keep up with you!

Hugs

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home