Saturday, March 26, 2011

Back at it

Well, after my win I was back in the gym that Monday getting ready to prep my body for a good placing come Novemeber. Nationals are 8 months away and I have a very specific game plan under way. Without telling my secrets :) the final outcome for Nationals will be a body that is good enough for the win although it is very rare someone wins their first Nationals. I really have no weak points so my conditioning has got to be that of a freak!! :) Offseason will be just a few months and in order to get a freaky condition for the show I must stay nice and hard off season. I really hope to meet alot of you at Nationals, I know bigger shows like that bring more people and I love it. I will be on HERBICEPSCAM tomorrow afternoon so I hope to see alot of you there! Enjoy your Saturday, it is hot and sunny here in S flo.

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home