Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pics











Here are some pics from the show, I hope you like. :) I was 180 on stage, for Nationals I must be a bit harder and dryer so we are thinking that I will be about 174 on stage. The show was so fun and I got such amazing feed back from such legends as Dexter Jackson, Dayenna Cadeau, and Darem Charles each and everyone of them loved my physique and they were just so sweet to me!! I cant wait to bring it to Nationals and the best part is it is right here in South Beach. See you on cam tomorrow!! Oh, also have to metion Tammy Jones she looked HUGE and AWESOME and guys she is just an amazing woman, saw her at my show and she is just cool as hell! :)
XOXO
Nuriye

2 Comments:

Blogger southpump said...

Wow, you look awesome Nuriye, beautiful physique! Good luck in the Nationals.
Carlos

2:08 PM  
Blogger fitnflorida said...

YAY!!! Congrats!! you really deserve it, big hugs :)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home