Sunday, April 03, 2011

FUCK THAT!

So like everybody and their sister is telling me I need to shop and Costco since I eat so much meat etc. I took time yesterday to go check it out, HOLY SHIT no way man!! I would rather pay 10 dollars more for each thing I buy then fight the crowds etc at that place. It was freakin crazy between the crowds and the whole bulk thing, its just not my thing. I will stick to my high priced foods, it is so worth it for me if it means not shopping with swarms of people. On another note I did go to breakfast yesterday and after I ate I had to pee. When I came out of the bathroom I had people waiting for me to take my pic so there I was hitting poses for about 6 different people while others ate and watched. I must say I can be shy when I am not in front of the cam so it did take me quite off gaurd. I am happy people get fired up over my muscle as much as I do!! :) XOXO Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home