Tuesday, April 05, 2011

200, in my sleep

So alot of people ask me my weight and if it is hard for me to hit the 200s. Guys I could grow to 240-50 with no freakin problem at ALL!! I am really not sure where the hell I came from but growing happens so easy I almost have to watch it so it does not get out of control. I am 204 right now and still have my big veiny arms and tons of them on my legs. It feels weird cause it is some water ( i see it in abs,face and low back) from the rebound of water after you compete. None the less I am big and damn hard. Gonna try to stay around 205-210 cause to stay in the 190's off season for my body just wont work. I would have to really diet hard and that would hinder my growth before I prep for nationals. And we all know I am going in for a win there! :) XOXO nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger larry said...

Go for it nuryie. You look great at 200. Hard as a rock and some nice cuts in yr legs and shoulders. I love reading your blog it's nice to see your thoughts not just yr pics.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home