Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend

Hi :) Weekend is here and I am ready to party!! Well, not really lol but I am ready to rest a bit. :) My party days are over and I think that is why i maintain such huge conditioned muscle because I dont drink or stay up too late. The only thing I am guilty of is being naughty and eating pizza once in a while! :) I had pizza last night and you should have seen my veins I mean they freaked out!! Veins in my arms, legs, abs, and even my hamstrings!! I cant wait to see what a freak i will look like as I prep for Nationals if I have this kind of condition at 210. Other then that life is good going to the gym tonight to murder myself :) the weather is a bit rainy here in FL hope it stops for the long weekend. Speaking of long weekend I hope you all have Monday off and if you get a chance stop in HERBICEPSCAM to see me!! :) Be safe this holiday weekend and enjoy!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

PS, Update coming MONDAY!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss ya!
~Lorin

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home