Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday

Hey GUYS!!! Hope the week is going well for each and every one of you. Tonight was back night and it was a hard one. You know after 12 yrs of doing this bbing stuff I have always had a weak back as far as size. I am happy to report that is no longer the case lol, along with just about everything my back is coming up and super strong. I do have a high lat insertion BUT the meat I am developing in every area of my back makes the high lat problem less of an issue. Oh, I have a new one for you, I was called hulk in my gym yesterday and they even went as far as to say my face looked like hulk too!! LMAO!! I tell you the weirdo shit that is coming out of peoples mouths is just MIND BLOWING BUT I created this super sexy "HULK " body and face if you want LOL and I am taking it to the top!! :) Female muscle is something people just cant wrap their minds around but I do respect that it is too much for some to handle BUT hulk's face, come on people!! LOL You guys probably want to know how I respond to all the silly shit people say and I will answer, I stare at them, shake my head and smile. NO time to pay much mind to silly people. For all of you have supported me over the years and continue to as I compete I need to make sure you know just how thankful I am for each of you. With out you guys I could not do what I do to this level so THANK YOU!! :) Nationals prep starts in 6 weeks!! SOOOO excited. :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home