Friday, May 13, 2011

Its Friday!!

Really Fridays mean nothing to me since I work for myself every day feels the same! This weekend I will be on HERBICEPSCAM so come and see me I should be there around 12-1 pm eastern. It is great to get on cam on the weekends cause I get to see alot of people who work all week but find time to get on cam come Saturday, love catching up with cam freinds!! :) Well, we all know tonight is freakin leg night. Leg day is so hard but I must say I am training so insane that every training day is killing me! LOL I go in all pretty with my lip gloss on and hair all nice and come out of there looking like I was gang banged! :) I hope you all have a great weekend, I sent an update in early so we should have a new update up this weekend. :)

XOXO
Nuriye

3 Comments:

Blogger larry said...

Great site nuriye. You have really changed your physique. U a look great

9:17 AM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

Larry thank you so much. I am so happy you like what you see!!
XOXO
NURIYE

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much it is for private section of trainning?

Dr James.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home