Sunday, May 29, 2011

you tube

i remember back in the day thinking that you tube was an awesome way to display video of me and my training etc. Now a few yrs later I am really hating it and that is why i dont post vids there much anymore. You Tube has really become an avenue for retards to post really stupid comments. LOL I am sure you know what I am talking about and now I just got word that some idiot has posted content from my members area on YOU TUBE. These vids will be taken down and he also posted my weight as 240. Come the fuck on man, lol I am 210 and I dont like someone taking my content and them telling people false info on top of it!! Trust me I win in the end but still gets me pissed! Now on a happy note my ncxt update is at a construction site where I flex my muscle around a heavy machine! :) So I dedicate this blog to the retards of you tube and my latest update!! :P

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home