Thursday, June 23, 2011

HOT

Guys, there is no other way to say this... it is FUCKING HOTTT outside here in south florida. I have lived here for 7 years and this is the first year I really find it hard to handle the heat. I keep my air on 68 lol and break a sweat the minute I walk outside! On top of the heat I have been fighting a horrible cold for about a week. I plan to be back on HERBICEPSCAM tomorrow but had to take a few days off so I didnt sinffle and cough on cam! :) Training is going well, even with a bad cold I muster the strength to train even if it is not to my full intensity. Updates will NOT take a break with my webmaster taking some time away, I was confused! :) SO the great news is updates will be on track!! :) I love that!! :) If I did an update without me talking it is because I had a cold and didnt want to sound like a sick freak talking to you! LOL.... The talking will return and I will make sure I get nice and dirty with you cause I know you love that dirty talk, I DO!! :) Have a great day!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home