Saturday, August 13, 2011

Naughty Boys!!

When I am not in the gym i am the first one to admit I am pretty sweet. Now, when I am in the gym I am also the first one to admit I am NOT so sweet!! LOL I take my workouts serious, I dont fuck around and if someone is in there fucking around and it gets in the way of my workout... heads will ROLL!! Well last night I hit legs late, I got in the gym around 10pm to avoid crowds and get my shit done without any distractions. Here come 3 teens goofing around and being silly. The first time they pissed me off is when the got in my way when I was lunging but I let it go. The mistake they made was getting in my way a second time while I was lunging! LOL I am lunging with serious weight and all of a sudden a fucking basketball rolls under my feet from these 3 fools so what was I to do????? I kicked that mother fucking ball across that gym and had a few "choice words" for them while I did it!!! LMAO!!! You should have seen these fuckers faces. So the moral of this story is...... when I train stay the fuck out of my way!! :)

XOXO
nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger ahven66 said...

wow...i'm jealous those teens!!!They saw you live!!I dream to see you live (and admire your muscles and suck your toes..........etc)

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home