Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday

Giving thanks that we did not get this huricane although I feel bad for those who are due to get Irene. We are getting some rain but nothing that kept me from the gym today so I really have nothing to complain about. I am 12 weeks out from Nationals this Saturday and I am totally where I need to be.. So many people ask me if I have abs at my current weight of 198 and the answer is YES!! Remember I am 5'9'' and carry tons and tons of muscle. My skin is very thin and my abs are coming in harder every day. I am pretty lean at 220 so 198 for me feels skinny!! LOL Although I am not sure what I will be on stage at for this show since I have really packed on muscle since my last show, I do know we are thinking some where around 178. It really depends on what I look like that will determine what I compete at for nationals. :) On that note it is time for me to get to the gym!! I will be on HERBICEPSCAM this weekend and I hope to see you there. I try to get on as much as I can during the weekends since it allows me to talk with so many of you that I dont get to see during the week.

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home