Thursday, October 06, 2011

Thursday :)

I was up and running at 3:30 am and I swear I am not on crack!:) With my show only 6 weeks away my body has a hard time sleeping so I get up and make use of my "energy". It is now 6am and I already did all my laundry, cleaned (I am a total clean freak) and did my walmart run for the week. Let me tell you this sport is so expensive!!! In just the past week I have spent 450.00 on my diet foods and that is the norm with contest time. I get all my meats from a natural market and I am eating close to 20 chicken breasts a day!!! Although this sport takes alot of money and focus I just love it, like they say if you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen!! :) Having said that, it is time for me to get in the kitchen and prep some foood! I will be on HERBICEPSCAM today so I hope to see you there!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home