Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hi

Well here I am 3 weeks out and I am a total psycho!! Lets see, I just got done with my 3 hours of cardio ( the last session) and cleaning my whole house! Then I was outside trimming my hedges at 1am and I am still kicking! LOL When you are starving sitting still is one of the last things you want to do. I do know this is normal when in contest prep but the one thing I do know is after my show and my shoots I will crash!! I really cant wait for Thanksgiving cause I am having my family to my home to eat a huge meal, yes I am cooking and relax in front of the big screen!! I have a gourmet kitchen and I never use it to cook "fun" food so I cant wait to heat it up in there come the holiday. I really am excited to see lots of you there at Nationals and please say hi since I wont know who you are!! I will be on HERBICEPSCAM tomorrow as well so if you get a chance pop in. Have a great rest of your weekend!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home