Monday, January 09, 2012

Blog

Just got off cam and it is so good to hear that alot of you like my blog! I have been in this industry since 2000 and I try to give you all insight and my raw feelings on certain things. This indusrty is filled with alot of bullshit and bullshit people as much as I hate to say it, it really is true. BUT, the one thing that is NOT bullshit is all of you, my friends and fans that have made this crazy life that I love possible and that is the main reason I keep it real cause I know that is what you love! :) I take myself with a grain of salt cause at the end of the day I will get old and will probably be in a wheel chair LOL. BUT, until then I plan on making a continued impact and hope that my muscle and charming personality :) lol put a smile on your face everyday!~ Update coming mid week!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home