Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SPA

Went to a new spa today to get my toes done it was nice but I freaked all people out in the spa. The days of wearing long sleeves to "hide" what I do are really over! lol I wore long sleeves and pants to get my toes done but my massive hard muscle pushes thru the fabric so there is no hiding anymore. Sometimes I like to cover up just to save myself the hassel of dealing with the reaction from people granted I love what I do but sometimes I get sick of the stares etc. Well looks like I am shit out of luck cause I still get them when I am covered from head to toe!! Lesson learned, from now on I will stick to my shorts and tees when I go out so I can really give them something to talk about!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

Also, I need your feedback, would you like to see a reality DVD made of me and my life not just in the gym but my life in general. Really guys email me and let me know if that is something you would like, if I dont hear from you and your thoughts I wont make it so let me know!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home