Friday, October 10, 2008

KINKY CLITS

"Kinky Clits" is yet another hott flim to release on October 30. This is one of the several videos I have done with the one and only, Denise Masino. You can check out the cover on Muscle Elegance.com. I am sure this video will fill your need to see the huge clits that make us girls stand out from all the rest. So make sure you snatch your copy up when it hits!!

My receovery has been going quite well and I have not yet been on HERBICEPS but will be there this weekend. I wanted to make sure I was OK enough to hit a few poses while I was on cause I am really there to show off my muscle right?? LOL :) I will also start my collection of updates this weekend. Look for them to hit sometime next week. I am sooo excited to get back to work on my site and give you all the naughty content you are looking for. I am also back in the gym although my surgery was just last Friday. Turst me I am taking it very slow with some cardio only right now but intend to get back to weights in the next several days. It is soooo hard to keep a naughty girl down. I just have to make sure I don't do too much at once which is really killing me!!

Please come and see me tomorrow starting around 6 pm eastern on HERBICEPS.com.

Until Next Time.... STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home