Sunday, June 29, 2008

Progress

Well as you can assume I am BUSY as HELL at the moment. My site has taken a back seat which is something that i really hate to admit but it is what it is. I am is full gear getting myself into shape for my shoot with Denise Masino in 8 weeks and between that and my clients I have had little time to be naughty! That will come to a halt this week when I entertain you with some hot video clips, I PROMISE! Please understand, to do this bodybuilding thing right you have to dedicate 110% to it. I am in the gym daily training myself for 3 hours at least between training and cardio. Think of it this way, the better I look the more you will enjoy watching me get naughty, RIGHT!! Also, look for me on cam this week, HERBICEPS, where you can see a tighter, leaner me on screen to tease you!

Until Next Time... Stay Naughty For ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home