Saturday, May 24, 2008

One With Nature!

Well as I told you all yesterday, I was up at the crack of dawn to do my beach yoga class. What the fuck,Yoga is NOT for me! Now don't get me wrong I am all about nature and peace BUT enough is enough. Maybe the realist in me was not able to take myself to "that place" you need to be in to appreciate this form of exercise. I am glad I got to spend time with my freind and do something new but the next time I am up at that hour it will be to hit the iron in my gym. I was very good at the strength moves and the balance but some of the other movements made me feel like I needed 911 on speed dial! I respect all forms of exercise and why people choose to do them but this act is not for the Naughty!! I will be on HERBICEPS all of next week since I was sick etc I had to take a bit of time to get my naughty juices running again. So make sure to come by and chat! Pics and videos will hit the start of this coming week. Have a naughty rest of your weekend.

Until Next Time.... Stay Naughty for ME!!

XOXOX
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home