Sunday, April 20, 2008

Inspiration

I Love finding inspiration in life whether it be in the gym or life itself. I am personal training as well as entertaining all of you on HERBICEPS. I have the most INSPIRATIONAL group of women that I am training! These women are all in their 40's and have the drive and determination to be the best that they can be. It is sooo unreal to see their strength in the gym as well as their diets. I weigh them every week and I wish you could see the look on their faces when they see the weight that they lost. It continues to motivate me as a person and a BB'er!

My weekend was pretty busy with things around my home and the gym. I am feeling quite tired today!! Yes, I said it I am tired and may be too tired to be naughty tonight!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!! I had better get to bed soon to make up for this tomorrow!! :) We also shot for my site and the update may be up as soon as tomorrow so stay tuned for that. If not tomorrow it will be in the next couple days. My day starts really early tomorrow so I best get my naughty sleep tonight!! So you all have a job to do for me tonight.....since I can't get naughty tonight you all have to be EXTRA NAUGHTY for me!! DEAL! (wink)

So Until Next Time Be EXTRA NAUGHTY FOR ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home