Monday, May 19, 2008

Longer is better

Well I am always thinking about my friends (fans) and trying to come up with ways to make you enjoy my site more. I am going to start adding longer video clips that have more of a story line to this site. I think it will be yummy to see longer, naughtier clips with yours truly! Videos clips are my favorite to do and I love being infront of the camera teasing each and everyone of you! Get ready for these new clips to hit this week!

I have already been to the gym and back this morning and am home for a short time until it is back to train myself! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was spent hanging with friends and I think I spent 80% of this weekend laughing! My abs are still sore this morning from all the laughing. That is what good friends are for right!! I swear we have such a blast together and love the time we get to spend together! Hope your weekend was great as well!

Until Next Time.... Stay Naughty for ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home