Sunday, May 04, 2008

Crazy!!

"Crazy" is one word that sums my life up at the moment and I think I LOVE it!! My day starts at 4:45 and ends at 9:00. Between my clients and webcam and more clients I am running from the moment the alarm rings. I feel very fulfilled at the moment. I have my clients which I am Nuriye the trainer and then I have cam where I am Naughty Nuriye. I love the mix of naughty and nice in my life and wouldn't change a thing!! Updates are on the way along with video clips later in the week. I will be on cam this week so check me out in the afternoon. I also got word that my dear friend Patty may be taking a trip down to see me!! I am soooo excited to get a chance to see her and hope she comes, it has been too long!! Have a wonderful night and start your week out with hopes of new, naughty adventures!!

Until Next Time..... Stay NAUGHTY for ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home