Friday, May 23, 2008

Yoga Anyone???

Tomorrow morning I am up at 4:45 to hit the beach for some yoga. Mind you I have never done yoga but I am going to give it a try tomorrow. It will be cool to watch the sun rise on the beach as I stretch the naughty right out of me....NOT!! :) Hmmmm I wonder if I will be able to keep a straight face so wish me luck. I think I will like the bending and the stretching, my muscles could use a good stretch so I think this will be good for me. I think of it this way, the more I am able to stretch the more I can explore new and naughty positions infront of the camera and in the bedroom. See I am always thinking of you!! :) On the update front I am a little delayed. I got sick this week and was knocked on my ass for a few days. But, I am up and running and will get you updates this weekend to post the start of next week. This weekend I am going to celebrate the hoilday in naughty fashion with my tiny stars and stripes thong bikini. I plan on soaking up the sun with friends and my man and enjoy the weather in south florida. So be safe this weekend and have a blast I know I will!!

Until Next Time.... Stay Naughty for ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home