Monday, May 26, 2008

Taking Naughty to a whole new level!!

Ok, so you all know what I am about and naughty is something that comes with ease for me. Alot of people found out including ME that when you get a few drinks in me I step it up ALOT!! Last night was full of adventures and since I don't drink, when I do it gets very interesting. I hit 3 clubs and it got hotter with each stop. I did get some pics that I will post in my diary area. I didn't get as many as I wanted cause I was too busy on the dance floor and getting myself into trouble! I hit my bed around 2am and really can't tell you what happened next. Hopefully it was something naughty!!(wink) The alarm went off at 4:45am and I was up to hit the gym for my clients and to train myself. The moral of this story is you can't stop a naughty girl even after 6 long island ice teas!!

Until Next Time.... Stay Naughty for ME!!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home