Sunday, August 03, 2008

Life

Last week at this time I had not felt a true since of loss in my life until Friday evening. I received a call that my beautiful and very close friend had taken her life. I can't really express all the emotion that went thru my body but it was a shock and one of the most tragic things I have had to deal with. I don't totally understand why she did what she did but I guess the pain she was feeling within may have been greater than what I am feeling now for her to do what she did. Now all I am left with is her memory, the sound of her laugh and the beauty of her face that will have a place in my soul forever. Please never forget how beautiful this life is and cherish each and every day you have. I know that is what I intend to do from this day froward.

With Love,
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home