Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sooo much to tell

Well guys what can I say, just when you may have lost faith in this naughty one I am here to let you all know..... FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS!!!! See the past several months my life has been thru many twists and turns. I needed time to focus and regroup and that I have done. My site has suffered, I won't lie but the positive thing is webcam is great and I just love talking with all of you there. Now to the great news...... I have 2 new additions to my life and they come in the form of a DD cup! Yes folks this naughty girl has gotten her boobs done and I must say they are a work of art!! I feel like I should have done this YEARS ago and I am sure you will all agree! It takes my naughty level to a whole new dimension!! This was the last thing I needed to refocus and come back with a site that is packed with naughty adventures with two new twins to add to all the excitement! Now I think my image is complete and that is all I need to hit it into high speed and I am sure all of you are ready for the ride. Listen, I am still healing so my updates will come sometime next week but I will be back on HERBICEPS tomorrow to show off my goods! MEET ME THERE! Thank you for your continued support and love the feeling is sooo mutual! This fall/winter season I plan on heating things up! Trust me, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Until Next Time..... STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME!!!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home