Thursday, September 18, 2008

Olympia

Well another year has passed and it is time for the 2008 Olympia. Again, my schedule will not let me get there but I will be glued to my computer to see what is happening in VEGAS!! I heard some news that really pissed me off and that was there will not be female bb'er competitors at the press conference this year. Can anyone tell me WHY!!! What the fuck, are they in or are they out???? I mean these stunning women are there to represent and now they are not going to be able to speak at the press conference. This is one of the reasons that I don't compete cause I would be the first one to tell the needle dick reps. to stick it up there ass!!

On other areas, I will be updating this site very soon. Guys my life has been pulled in alot of different directions over the past several months and this site has taken a hit from that. Things are starting to balance out and you really will start to see regular updates here soon. Thank you for all your love and support you guys are not only fans but my friends and I know that by chatting with alot of you on HERBICEPS!! Speaking of cam I will be on all weekend starting tomorrow so check me out there!

Until Next Time......Stay NAUGHTY for ME!!!
XOXO

Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home