Thursday, September 04, 2008

Updates

Well I think I am back on track for getting you updates on a close to weekly basis. The only thing that will delay me is the tropical storms and me having no power. We delt with Fay and now we have 3 more storms heading towards the US so keep your fingers crossed.

Everything else is going well and I have taken it up a notch in the gym. Back to my "old" days by training super hard and heavy but keeping my diet really tight to stay nice and hard like we all like me. I must say with this new way of training I am getting a ton of people taking a seat next to where I am training and just WATCHING!!

Please as always come and see me on HERBICEPS this week. I will be on there tonight around 10 pm eastern. Look foward to seeing you there!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lorin was here! Good going! xoxo

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home