Friday, August 22, 2008

Dealing with the TROPICS.

Well I do have to say as much as I love south florida dealing with these freakin storms is not FUN. Over the past week we have been dealing with Tropical Storm Fay and it is a real pain in the ass!! Lucky for us there was no real damage just the typical shit the comes when a storm hits. Updates have been sent and should be updated on this site in just a few days. I hope all of you are doing well. I am now on 2 cam sites for your viewing delite!! Fitvixenz and Herbiceps. We have a blast so come on in and see me I get pretty naughty on both so it is worth your time, TRUST ME!!! :) Thank you for all the support and enjoy the updates soon to hit!

Until Next Time...... Stay Naughty for ME!!!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home