Monday, September 22, 2008

Sexual Urges!!

Well my friends I am naughty and at times that can really pose a problem or in this case make a bad situation worse. Where am i going with this???? Well Thursday hit last week and I knew a cold was knocking at this naughty body of mine but NOOOOO could I take some time to relax, of course NOT. I made it thru Thursday and trained as usual. Friday came and there I was now sick at the gym training very intense and heavy legs. That is not the part that did me in!! After legs I was sooo tired but could not resist my loves meaty cock! So there I was on all fours enjoying a night of passion! THAT IS WHAT DID ME IN!! So although I was playing all Friday night I was paying all weekend with tissues and my favorite blanky. Would I do it again, HELL YEAH!! :) AHHHHH, the life of a naughty girl is never easy!! LOL

Until Next Time..... STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home