Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Champions

Champions come in all shapes in sizes and to be one does not mean you have to win a contest, game or race. I was at the gym at 5am this morning and went to hit my favorite stairmill. Next to me was a man fighting each step on the stairs like a warrior, he had legs that were a struggle to move like some sort of muscular issue. I looked at him as I got onto my stairs and I could have just cried! Not for pity on him but the sheer feeling of how awesome he was fighting like a true champion and overing coming his legs and the issues he has with moving them. I tell you, what motivation and true inspiration! People like this gentleman are the ones who inspire me, they are the real champions. He was not in bed feeling sorry for himself, he was up at 5am hitting that fucking gym..... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home