Tuesday, December 02, 2008

FREEZING

Well, one of the reasons I relocated to south florida was for the warm weather BUT it is freakin freezing here. My cardio is spent really trying to keep warm. I am out there in a HUGE sweat shirt and pants just hoping to break a sweat! Where is my FL weather!!!!:( Naughty girls can't take the cold although it is great for snuggling up to your lover and creating your own heat!

On the training front, I am back and better than ever in the gym. With my new chest I had to take several weeks off from training but time has pasted and I am back. I think you guys are noticing it too from seeing me on cam. Cam is another area I have taken some time away from with my move and some other negative shit I was dealing with. I guess this is just life and you really have to roll with it. So now that the negative is under control I will be back to cam starting tomorrow so make sure you come and play. I will be on in the afternoon tomorrow around 2:00 est.

I am so ready to start the New Year and get some new positive energy flowing again. I am really big on energy and living life in a very positive way!!!! So lets toast early to that!!

Until Next Time..... Stay Naughty for ME!!!!
XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home