Tuesday, February 03, 2015

FAILURE

Failure can be a hard pill to swallow and often makes us hang our heads.  We have all been there, failed in our personal or professional lives and it never feels good.  Looking back on the times I have failed I noticed something very cool!  With each failure I learned VALUABLE lessons and a bit more about myself.  People say failure should not define you but its the times I have failed that allowed me to be who I am today.  Learn, change and let yourself reflect on a failure, you may just learn more about yourself and what you are really made of more so than if it was a success.  So dont fear failure I have found it to be my greatest teacher to help mold me into who I am today as an athlete and a person.

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home