Thursday, January 22, 2015

POOPIE FACE

I am such a poopie face today!  What does that mean??  It means I am mad at me!!  I have been over sleeping all week and I am so mad at myself because I have not been doing what I need to do!  GRRRRR, gets me so upset with myself!  My training has been quite intense which is great but with added weights and reps my body is really feeling it.  First thing I do is look at my diet.  Am I eating enough? Am I eating a good carb/protein ratio to support the added intensity?  The answer is NO to both so I have made adjustments not so much with my carbs (i keep them very monitored) but did increase protein.  I know when I feel like I can sleep for days something is off and best to take care of it ASAP.  Tomorrow I am up with the sunrise to make up for these sleepy days!  Now off to train to take out how mad I am at myself on myself!! LOL

XOXO
Nuriye :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tone said...

you should take it out on us on your next rage video

7:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lets liquidize your meals so you will get more in with less to swollow.. :-)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

NO LIQUID MEALS!! LOL, no one said I cant eat I just had to increase my meat. I just love eating meat!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye :)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home